Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, sits off the mainland on an island in the Persian (Arabian) Gulf. Its focus on oil exports and commerce is reflected by the skyline’s modern towers and shopping mega centers such as Abu Dhabi and Marina malls. Beneath white-marble domes, the vast Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque features an immense Persian carpet, crystal chandeliers.
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque (1 Hr)
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Outside Photo Point (3-4 Hrs Stop)
- A ride through amazing Corniche
- Dates Market trip
- Emirates Palace Hotel visit
- Drive through the Abu Dhabi City
- Shared in bus
- Pick up & Drop Off
Entry Tickets ( If Applicable)
Cancellation Should be made at least 48 hours prior to schedule tour. No refund will be made otherwise.
No Shows are non refundable.
Know before you go
- The pick-up/drop-off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Women must wear long, loose clothing to ensure that their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times
- Men must not reveal skin above their knees and their shoulders must be covered
- Failure to do so will result in refused entry
- The duration of the tour includes time required for travel to and from the destination
Trips made easier for everyone, everywhere