At 219.5 meters above Dubai, the Sky Views observatory features a stunning 25m-long glass floor at the cantilevered enjoying exceptional views of the Burj Khalifa, the city, visitors can also admire through a panoramic elevator with glass on 3 sides, and the Panorama 52 restaurant. Sky Views offers unique adrenaline-raising experiences introduced for the first time in the region, including an outdoor glass slide propelling visitors from level 53 at 219.5 m to level 52 at 215.5 m while enclosed in a transparent glass tube.
- Entry Ticket for Sky View Observatory
- Complimentary glass slide from 53rd to 52nd floor
No Shows are non refundable.
- Age criteria : Guests aged between 12 to 65 years are eligible for the glass slide and edge walk
- Minors between 12 to 18 years of age require the consent of their parent/ guardian in person. Kids aged below 12 years are NOT allowed for edge walk and glass slide.
- Weight criteria : Guests weighing from 30 to 150 kgs will be allowed for the glass slide.
- Height criteria : Guests with height ranging from 120 cm to 200 cm will be allowed for the glass slide.
- You are required to wear modest and comfortable clothing (no loose dresses, skirts, flip flops, loose footwear, or long and loose scarves).